Monday, September 29, 2008

At Home Teacher Work Day!!!

Well, it's a once in a lifetime day tomorrow! An at home teacher work day! Because of the gas shortage mentioned in my last post, CMS has decided that tomorrow's teacher work day will be a work from home day.  We are suppose to use our time at home tomorrow for work and to find gas while everyone else is at work.   Well,  I don't have to get gas because my wonderful husband found some gas and filled up my car.  He had to go to South Carolina to get it, but it was only about a 20 minute drive.  He went and waited in line for just a few minutes and filled up my car and then came home, switched to his truck and went back to fill it up.  I intend to enjoy my "workday" tomorrow!  I will go into school for a little while, but mostly I will enjoy my paid day off! HAHA! I probably shouldn't refer to it as that.  I will do work, but I bet a lot of teachers and staff won't.  I hope you enjoy your Tuesday as much as I intend to enjoy mine!

-Leslie

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

I am glad we have enough gas... but I sure wish Scott could get one of those "work from home days"!