Friday, October 30, 2009

4 months old...on time!!


I know, I know. My three months old post is a whole month late. In my defense, I wrote it way back when she had just turned 3 months old, but kept adding to it. Then when I thought I would post it, I had to add pictures. Well, they just got posted today! Oh well, I do the best I can.

I can't believe Caitlyn is already 4 months old. We have truly loved every minute of being her parents. She is a wonderful baby and we are so blessed. We go back to the doctor next Wednesday for her well check-up. 2 weeks ago she weighed 14 lbs. 4 oz. so I am interested to see how much she has grown.

Since I posted pictures of her adventures last time, I think I will post a picture from each month.
Birthday
1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old (today!)


No comments: