Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Crawford

Daniel and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting "Baby Crawford" June 30, 2009.   The other exciting news in the Crawford family is that Courtney and Scott are also expecting in June 2009.  It looks like we will be doing things together again. Daniel and I are really excited to be able to share this special time with Scott and Courtney and look forward to the cousins growing up together!  It's also nice to have someone to talk to that is going through the same things.  We had a doctor's appointment last week and he told us that we were 5 weeks 4 days, so that puts us at 6 weeks 2 days today.  We were so excited that we just couldn't keep it a secret!  We will need plenty of prayers and support in the next 8 months and then for the next 18 years (at least!!)  Our next appointment is next week, November 12 where we will have our first ultrasound and blood test, ect.  I am feeling fine so far, just REALLY tired (and hungry)!  We will take a new picture every Sunday as well as on each day of a doctor's visit.  Here is the first of many pictures of my belly...even though there's nothing to see yet!


Funny story (or not so funny) about these pictures.  My oh so wonderful hubby took these pictures and he says to me "Quit poking out your belly!"  Thanks a lot honey...I might be pretty skinny, but I DO have some fat and of course my husband just HAS to point it out!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I wish I was as skinny as you missy! Haha! Love the pictures! Super excited! I again looked at Grayson last night and was like "OMG! Leslie's pregnant!" Haha! I'm so happy for the two of you! I love and miss you both (or I guess now "ALL" haha) very much! When are you coming to Auburn next?!?

Anonymous said...

Ok.....where is yesterday's "tummy" pic??? :)