Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Every year on Halloween, I invite my students to come trick-or-treating at my house.  It is something that my mentor, Jan Roberts, told me she did my first year. I thought it was a great idea and have done it every year as well.  The kids love it! They think it's so special to see where Mrs. Crawford lives and they get to meet Mr. Crawford.  This year it was special because they got to meet Charlotte the dog.  I write stories about her all the time when teaching writing lessons.  This year I was smart and took pictures with all of them.  Out of 21 students, 11 came.  I am missing a picture of the first visitor, but hopefully her mom will send it to me soon!  Enjoy these pictures of my cute students (some of who I couldn't even recognize!)



No comments: