Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Shower

I just realized that I never posted anything about my baby shower! It was wonderful! My hostesses did a great job!  The food was delicious and we got a TON of wonderful things for sweet Caitlyn! Here are some pictures from the party!

My sweet co-workers who came.  Joni, Elizabeth, and Rebekah

Colby was "Master of Ceremonies"! 

Me enjoying the delicious food!

Carley had a fun game for me to play. I had to guess what was in a present without peeking! I must say, I did quite well (even if they were pretty easy)!

Opening my gifts!

Courtney (aka Aunt Court Court) made this beautiful bow holder!

Colby made Caitlyn some beautiful letters for the nursery! Somehow I didn't get a picture of the whole name.  I'll have to get one from Evan!

Reba made this wreath herself! I LOVE it! We will use it in the hospital and on our front door when we bring Caitlyn home!  It says "Caitlyn is here!" My friends and family are so creative!

Me opening the stroller/car seat set from the Crawford's and Granny and Pa.

My sweet DG's!!

My wonderful hostesses (minus Amy and Courtney C.)!!! GREAT JOB! I love you girls!

Colby loving on me and Caitlyn!

Colby, Reba (Meme) and I

My momma! (Grandma, I think...she still can't decide!)

Aunt Leigh Anne, Abby and Sarah came! 

Whitney came too! (She gave Caitlyn the most beautiful paci-clip engraved with a "C")
Nana!

Aunt Court Court loving on Caitlyn!

When just about everyone had left, I felt Caitlyn moving and decided to show everyone who was left! It really is the coolest thing ever!  I will try to get Daniel to take a video of her moving and post it!

Colby LOVES feeling Caitlyn move!

No comments: