Monday, June 29, 2009

Coming Soon (Tomorrow!)...Catherine Lynda Crawford

We went to the doctor today because I am having some really severe back pain.  Doctor Tamucci said I wasn't in active labor, but that my cervix is favorable for induction.  So Becky (the most wonderful nurse in the world) called Dr. Straughn (my real doctor) and asked if we could schedule an induction for tomorrow! She said YES! Hooray!! Baby Caitlyn is almost here! We cannot wait to meet her!  We will try to post something tomorrow, but will be a little bit busy, so no promises! Check facebook and our website and here for updated pictures.  Just in case you don't know it, our website is 

 http://web.me.com/lesliedaniel

Daniel tends to update that one and I update the blog! :) We are SUPER excited and can't wait to introduce you to our beautiful baby girl.

No comments: